My Wish List 2020


Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog. I’m the type of person who goes on Amazon, eBay or any online shopping/clothing website just to look around- even if I don’t plan on buying anything. But whenever my birthday comes around, or when a friend or relative asks if I would like anything, my mind always goes completely blank. So, in this post, I’m going to be listing all the things that are on my wish list. Some of these things are more affordable and realistic than others, but some are quite expensive. I’m not saying I’ll get every single thing on this list by next week but, whenever I want to treat myself, or when it’s my birthday again, I can come back to this list. If you want some inspiration for your wishlist, or if you want to buy a present for someone else, this post is for you. Enjoy!


Airpods


So, we’re starting with an expensive, unrealistic one haha. If you read my July recommendations you would know that I received an iPhone for my birthday (which I am so grateful for). I would really like some airpods as I listen to a lot of music and use earphones very regularly so I know that this wouldn’t be a waste of money. That being said, they are quite expensive so I’ll either have to save up for a little while or ask for them for my sixteenth birthday (which is next July). 


Burnt orange bodysuit/top


I have these black, flowy trousers that I adore but I feel like I don’t have many tops to wear them with. A tighter bodysuit in a burnt orange, or even red, would go quite well with them but I haven’t found a bodysuit that fits properly. They’re mostly very low cut and this style just doesn’t fit me haha. So, when I find a bodysuit that’s not super low cut, I’ll be all over it.


Ankle boots


There are these black boots with a slight heel that I have had my eye on for a little while. But there are a few problems: firstly, I live in the Middle East where we only get a couple of months of cold, winter weather. (Although, I will be moving back to the UK within a few years so I guess it should be okay). Secondly, I am shockingly bad at walking in heels! You’d think that, as a 15 year old girl, I would be able to walk in heels but I’m terrible. I’m so clumsy that I can barely walk in flats haha. And the final problem is that I have very narrow but long feet. I’m a UK size 6.5 but because my feet are so narrow, it’s very hard to find shoes that fit. Buying boots with heels is especially risky because I’m more at risk of falling and spraining my ankle. 


Despite all these problems, they do look really nice and I still would want them, even if I have to ease myself into them haha.


Bootcut/ flare jeans


I’ve been living in the same pair of skinny jeans/jeggings since I was twelve and I’m so bored of the style! I would really like the type of jeans that are tighter around your thighs and flare out at the bottom. They give me 70s vibes and I’m here for that. 



Fairy Lights


I kind of want to redecorate my room slightly and one of the things I want to add are fairy lights. I feel like they can make any room look ten times more put together and have that cozy vibe that I adore.


Polaroid camera


Here’s another crazily expensive one that I’m probably going to have to wait a couple of years to purchase if I don’t want to become bankrupt. I love the aesthetic of polaroid pictures and would really like some of my friends, family and pretty places to put up in my room.


Bedside table


This one is kind of a random one haha but something that I really want. Just a small one to put right next to me, where I can keep my glasses, book, phone etc. 


Alarm clock


I’m not talking about the digital ones, I’m talking the proper, analogue, round ones. You might think that I’m insane but I just think they look so much cuter than the digital ones. If any of you see Me Before You (which you absolutely should: it’s one of my favourite films and books!), pay attention to Lou’s alarm clock near the beginning of the film. That’s the exact look I’m going for (including the colour).


Vinyl player


There’s this one on Amazon that I’ve had my eye on for a while- and it isn’t as expensive as you would think it would be. It’s a really pretty blue colour and it looks quite vintage-esque. Basically, it looks great and, as I said before, I listen to a lot of music so I would get my money’s worth. But I would have to buy a bunch of records which (even though they look super cool) obviously cost extra money. 


Scratch map


I love travelling, and I’m fortunate enough to have seen quite a few countries already, so I would love a scratch map so that I can document all the places I’ve been to and everywhere I want to see. 


So, that’s about everything on my wish list for now! If you know where to buy any of these things for cheap prices, please let me know in the comments. Also, if you have any ideas, let me know of those as well! Tell me what is on your wishlist in the comments and, maybe, I will have seen it somewhere for a good deal. 


Also, sorry about how there aren’t any pictures for the things on my wishlist. I’m scared that I’ll get copyrighted if I take random pictures off of the Internet (if I’m wrong, please tell me in the comments!).


Thank you so much for reading this post and I hope you’ve enjoyed it! Please subscribe by pressing the button at the top of the page and, if you have a blog, leave it in the comments so that I can check them out as well. See you next Saturday!


Stay safe,

Alisha xx 


Comments

  1. I definitely do lots of "wish list shopping". My ever growing wish list on Amazon is getting out of hand. Sometimes, I look at it and wonder at what point I'll actually use some of the stuff on there haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I’m the same! I feel like I love the thought of buying lots of useless things but I’m also lowkey scared of actually spending money lol. Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  2. I'm constantly creating wish lists! I'd definitley go for some different style jeans, I love the switching between mine and creating so many fab looks

    Nicola | www.nicoladaletraining.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be able to switch up my jeans! Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  3. I have a couple of these items on my unofficial wishlist-- ankle boots and airpods. I smiled when you mentioned Polaroid because the old school instant-photograph camera comes to mind. I'm not sure if that's the same one you want because your description sounds kinda pricey. It was fun reading your list! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting! The Polaroid camera I’m talking about is around £60 which may not be much for some people but, as someone who still has to somewhat rely on her parent’s money, it’s expensive! Haha

      Delete
  4. Great post! Thank you for sharing! I also want a Polaroid camera because they are so cool! I've also heard airpods are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting! I’m glad you enjoyed it and I hope you manage to get a Polaroid camera soon

      Delete
  5. Nice post! Want to know if you've been to India.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some of these as well. Hope you can get them.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you get the things on your wish list too!

      Delete
  7. Nice, I want Airpods too haha. I don't spend a lot of time on online shtores but when I needed, I do it for few days before the actual day haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m quite jealous of the fact that you’re not addicted to looking at online shops haha. Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  8. I love this! It’s great to have a wish list as I always struggle when people ask me what I want for birthday and Christmas!

    I really want some AirPods too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get those AirPods soon! Thanks for reading and I’m glad you enjoyed it xx

      Delete
  9. I love wishlist posts! An alarm clock and bedside table are so useful!

    Serena / http://www.ramblingsofanotherunigraduate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading lovely xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20 Things I Want To Do While I'm Young

Advice Post #2: Feeling Overwhelmed By The News

Advice Post #1: Dealing with Stress