Welcome To My Blog

   




Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog. My name is Alisha and I'm a 14-year-old girl who... tends to go unnoticed. I'm the type of person who keeps her head down, has a few friends but nothing crazy and I'm usually overlooked. I'm the invisible girl- and I've always enjoyed it. The other day, though, I realised that not everyone feels this way. Sometimes, when we're overlooked, it hurts us. And that's okay too.

That is one of the reasons why I made this blog. To make people feel like they're less alone and that other people do go through similar circumstances. Another reason is that I genuinely enjoy writing- a lot. There are more reasons, but these are the main two.

I'll be honest: I have no idea where this blog is going to go. I don't really have a specific "niche" yet- I'm just going with the flow. For now, it's basically going to be a virtual diary. I'll write about my thoughts and feelings, successes and failures, hopes and dreams, my daily life and maybe even advice based on my past experiences. I'm really excited to see which direction it takes :).


Speak soon, 

Alisha xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 Things I Want To Do While I'm Young

Advice Post #2: Feeling Overwhelmed By The News

Advice Post #1: Dealing with Stress